The KLIM Vented sock is our most ventilated technical sock designed to wick moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay dry and comfortable. Strategically placed soft mesh panels allow for maximum moisture removal. The KLIM Vented sock is best suited for aggressive riders and/or warmer conditions and works great for any rider looking for minimal bulk and maximum dryness.
Sizing: SM 5-6, MED 7-10, LG 11-13, XL 14+
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE MOISTURE-WICKING COOLMAX® YARN
- KNIT MESH PANELS ACCELERATE WICKING AND VENTILATION
- TERRY KNIT FOR COMFORT PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- ANKLE/ARCH BANDS KEEP SOCK IN PLACE
- ZONAL PADDING AT ANKLE, HEEL, FOREFOOT AND SOLE
- IMPROVED ELASTICITY
- KNIT LOGOS
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION AGAINST KNEE PADS/KNEE BRACES
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- 55% COOLMAX, 41% POLYAMIDE, 4% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX boots.